The Jaguar brand enjoys a longstanding reputation for elegant styling and sporting performance. While the Jaguar is now only British in heritage, and not in ownership, new models like the XF and redesigned XK and XJ feature modern designs that retain a decidedly English charm. At Soulfisher, we repair all Jaguar models, old and new.
At Soulfisher, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Jaguar can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Cannon Falls to repair your Jaguar:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Jaguar dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Jaguar dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Jaguar repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Cannon Falls charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Cannon Falls, Soulfisher is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Jaguar repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Jaguar Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Jaguar auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.