The Subaru brand manufactures cars and SUVs with all-wheel-drive powertrains and available turbochargers, which facilitate sharp performance, while still remaining discreet and versatile enough to serve as reliable family cars. In fact, Subaru vehicles boast some of the industry’s best crash test scores.
At Soulfisher, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Subaru can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Cannon Falls to repair your Subaru:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Subaru dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Subaru dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Subaru repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Cannon Falls charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Cannon Falls, Soulfisher is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Subaru repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Cannon Falls, Trust Soulfisher After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Subaru to Soulfisher in Cannon Falls for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Subaru and on the road as soon as possible.